There

There is a book that is written by Marie – Louise Fitzpatrick and illustrated by Marie – Louise Fitzpatrick. There is a book about a little girl who wonders about the future and what it will be like. The girl imagines the future in many ways. The girl also imagines the different places she will possibly be in and how life will be there. She asks a lot of questions like how long it will take her to get to that place that she imagining about. At the end she decides that she will be going to that place.

There are many connections that I can make to this book. One connection that I can make to the book is a Text to media. I have watched many movies about looking towards the future. Another connection that I can make to the book is a Text to self. Ive read a book about looking towards the future. Another connection that I can make is a Text to text. Ive read another book about looking towards the future. A final connection that I can make is a text to world. There is a lot of metaphors saying look beyond what you see which is looking towards the future.